Essential Telephone Skills: 10 Core Skills to Delivering Excellent Service Over the Phone
- Product ID
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
- Training Time ?
- 20 to 24 minutes
- Video Format
- Standard Definition Wide
- Devices Supported
- Browsers Supported
- Android, Chrome, Internet Explorer 9, Internet Explorer 10, FireFox, Safari Mac OS, Safari iOS, Blackberry
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Technologies, Inc.
- Original Content Producer
- Telephone Doctor
This video training course teaches employees best practices for speaking with customers over the phone. Nancy Friedman, The Telephone Doctor, explains the ten core skills needed to improve most interactions with the public.
From the moment the phone is answered it is important to make every customer feel important. This course shows examples of the skills needed to make the customer feel listened to and taken care of. Viewers learn how to appropriately handle the most common situations through examples demonstrating how to put customers on hold, resolve complaints, and keep a phone call on track.
Customers frequently use phone calls to interact with a company. Use this training to ensure all employees know how to properly treat customers on the phone.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate of completion
- You have 7 days to complete the course
All employees who use the phone for work
- Answering a Business Call
- Putting a Caller on Hold
- Thanking the Caller for Holding
- Monogramming the Call
- Avoiding Excuses
- Giving Spoken Feedback Signals
- Being Prepared
- Controlling the Conversation
- Avoiding Mouth Noises
- Leaving a Positive Last Impression