Essential Telephone Skills: 10 Core Skills to Delivering Excellent Service Over the Phone
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 20 to 24 minutes
- Video Format
- Standard Definition Wide
- Devices Supported
- Browsers Supported
- Android, Chrome, Internet Explorer 9, Internet Explorer 10, FireFox, Safari Mac OS, Safari iOS, Blackberry
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Technologies, Inc.
- Original Content Producer
- Telephone Doctor
This online video training class educates viewers on the necessary skills for creating positive customer interactions on the telephone. Nancy Friedman, the Telephone Doctor, explores examples of good and bad common phone interactions with customers.
This video demonstrates the proper ways to answer a business call, put a customer on hold, and other scenarios employees are likely to encounter when dealing with the public. Viewers learn what they need to do to create a positive experience for the customer from the beginning to the end of the conversation.
Business phone calls are critical to maintaining customer relationships. It is essential all employees learn how to properly answer and handle business phone calls. This training video prepares employees to turn every phone call into a positive experience for your customers.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 7 days to complete the course
Anyone who uses the phone for business
- Answering a Business Call
- Putting a Caller on Hold
- Thanking the Caller for Holding
- Monogramming the Call
- Avoiding Excuses
- Giving Spoken Feedback Signals
- Being Prepared
- Controlling the Conversation
- Avoiding Mouth Noises
- Leaving a Positive Last Impression