Cal/OSHA Confined Space
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 14 to 22 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Closed Captioning
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
- AP Safety Training
Employees working in confined spaces face one of the deadliest workplace hazards. This video training explores best practices for working safely in confined spaces to prevent accidents and comply with California OSHA regulations.
This training explores the California OSHA requirements for working in confined spaces. This training explains the written confined space entry program, the confined space entry permit, atmospheric hazards and the corresponding testing and monitoring. Viewers learn about the hazards and controls related to confined space worksites. Finally, the course details the different roles related to confined space entry, including the entry supervisor, the attendant, and the entrant.
Use this video to educate employees on California OSHA rules for working in confined spaces.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 7 days to complete the course
Employees who work in confined spaces
- Cal/OSHA Confined Space Requirements
- Definition Of A Confined Space
- The Written Confined Space Entry Program
- The Confined Space Entry Permit
- Atmospheric Hazards
- Atmospheric Testing And Monitoring
- Other Hazards And Controls
- The Entry Supervisor
- The Attendant
- The Entrants