- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 17 to 26 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Closed Captioning
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
- AP Safety Training
Our ability to hear depends on the health and well-being of the delicate structures within our ear. To help prevent work-related hearing loss, OSHA has enacted regulations for general industry and construction workers that regulate occupational noise exposure. This video training explores hearing conservation.
This training explores how noise can damage hearing permanently. Viewers learn about permissible exposure limits, broken down into noise level and allowable time for exposure. This training shows examples of engineering and administrative controls for noise levels. Viewers learn the proper use and care of hearing protection equipment, including earplugs and earmuffs.
Your hearing is too important to risk losing. Use this video to educate employees about hearing conservation.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 7 days to complete the course
All employees who are exposed to noise hazards
- How Noise Can Damage Our Hearing
- Permissible Exposure Limits
- Selection Of Personal Protective Equipment
- Proper Use And Care Of Earplugs
- Proper Use And Care Of Earmuffs
- Audiometric Testing And Monitoring