ADA in a Nutshell
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 9 to 19 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Closed Captioning
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
- Advanced Training Source Inc (ATS Media)
The American with Disabilities Act (ADA) was implemented to ensure people with disabilities have an equal opportunity for employment and advancement. This course, part of the “TAKEAWAY” for Managers™ series, explains the ADA, what counts as a disability and the need to make reasonable workplace accommodations. It also discusses compliance and documentation requirements and the need to consult with your Human Resources department.
Making this video training available to management staff on an annual basis can help keep ADA compliance top-of-mind and help your organization avoid ADA-related lawsuits.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 7 days to complete the course
- What Counts as a Disability?
- Reasonable Accommodation - The ADA at Work.
- More Than a Disability
- ADA Compliance and Documentation.