Consciously Overcoming Unconscious Bias
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 8 to 18 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Closed Captioning
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
- Advanced Training Source Inc (ATS Media)
Individuals can often be unaware of pervasive culture stereotypes and prejudices. Sometimes we make decisions based on prejudices we don’t realize we have, which ends up perpetuating inequalities in the workplace. This video training explores what unconscious bias is and looks at how small actions taken from a position of bias create inequalities in the workplace.
This course raises awareness of the many types of unconscious biases that may operate in the workplace and can often contribute to an unequal workplace. It explores micro-inequities that can unknowingly contribute to a hostile environment. Conversely, small conscious gestures can have a big impact in creating a nondiscriminatory workplace. Four micro-affirmations are discussed to remedy unconscious bias.
Use this course to help battle the unconscious biases and build a more inclusive workplace.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 7 days to complete the course
Employees and managers
- What is Unconscious Bias?
- Micro-inequities: A Big Word for Small Actions
- Micro-affirmations: Small Gestures, Big Impact!