Diversity: Face to Face
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 19 to 29 minutes
- Video Format
- Standard Definition Wide
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Closed Captioning
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
- Advanced Training Source Inc (ATS Media)
This course covers a range of topics related to a diverse workplace, starting with stereotypes and finishing with the benefits of embracing a diverse workforce.
This training explains how stereotypes can apply to everyone. These can be harmful for a unified work environment, therefore it is important for workers to avoid stereotyping one another. Finding common ground with co-workers is one way to build an inclusive organizational culture. This course also demonstrates how making assumptions about people can create conflict. It is better to try to find things in common instead of focusing on differences.
The lessons in this course focus on bringing workers together, combating stereotyping and including others. Use this course to help break down barriers based on stereotypes and promote a more unified team.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 7 days to complete the course
- Stereotypes: The Person, Not the Group
- Similarities: What We Have in Common
- Unity: Coming Together
- Benefits: The Good That Will Come