10 Behaviors of An Ethical Leader
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 11 minutes
- Video Format
- Standard Definition Wide
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
- CRM Learning
Employees are more likely to make ethical decisions if they recognize the people in positions of leadership applying ethics around the workplace. Eric Harvey, author of Ethics 4 Everyone, discusses ten characteristics of ethical leaders in this online video.
Leaders learn how to apply organizational values and set an example for employees by utilizing ethics to make all decisions, big or small. Harvey stresses the importance of holding people accountable for their behaviors, raising expectations of employees and recognizing/rewarding ethical behavior.
By setting rules and standards based on your organizational values you can encourage your workforce to act ethically and create a culture of integrity. This Video On Demand provides examples of how the most successful leaders act ethically, bringing out the best in their employees so the organization and the people it serves benefit.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 7 days to complete the course
All those in a leadership role, including managers and supervisors
- #1 - High Values Awareness
- #2 - High Values Accountability
- #3 - Leadership By Example
- #4 - Ethical Decision-Making
- #5 - In-Sync Policies and Practices
- #6 - Values and Ethics Education
- #7 - Attention to Perceptions
- #8 - Steady Incremental Change
- #9 - Hire and Promote Ethical Employees
- #10 - Recognize and Reward