Active Shooter and Workplace Violence
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 11 to 20 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Closed Captioning
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
- _Educational Resources, Inc. (Safety)
The possibility of encountering an active shooter at work is a terrifying one. However, by being prepared, you can help ensure you and your coworkers stay as safe as possible.
This training video outlines indicators of violent behavior, how to respond to violent behavior, how to respond to an active shooter situation, and how to react when law enforcement arrives at an active shooter scene. Training of this type is important for all workers, and can be used in conjunction with your own company safety policies.
Knowing responsibilities, being prepared, remaining calm, and following training can help ensure workers respond properly to a workplace emergency.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 7 days to complete the course
- General Preparedness
- Indicators of Potentially Violent Behavior
- Responding to Violent Behavior
- Definition of an 'Active Shooter'
- Responding to an Active Shooter Situation
- Reacting Appropriately when Law Enforcement Arrives