DOT HazMat: General Awareness/Familiarization
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 27 to 47 minutes
- Video Format
- Standard Definition Wide
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Closed Captioning
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
- Excal Visual Inc.
This training informs workers how hazardous materials are classified, how to read the materials table, and how to read labels and packaging. It is important to understand the DOT regulations so workers can properly use HazMat materials. The importance of learning the regulations is for general safety and making sure material is labeled correctly.
The training is divided into 10 major sections, including; The Identification of Hazardous Materials, Understanding the HMR Training Requirements, The Hazard Classification System, How to Use the Hazardous Materials Table, Packaging, Marking and Labels, Placards, Shipping Papers, Segregation of Materials, and Requirements for Incident Reporting. All the sections thoroughly present the information using video examples of the labeling, descriptions, and requirements for safely handling and understanding HazMat waste and material.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 7 days to complete the course
Workers who work with Hazmat material
- The Identification of Hazardous Materials
- Understanding the HMR Training Requirements
- The Hazard Classification System
- How to Use the Hazardous Materials Table
- Markings and Labels
- Shipping Papers
- Segregation of Materials
- Requirements for Incident Reporting