Award Winning Outbound Calling
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 10 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
- Learning Planet
Outbound calls are an effective method for acquiring and retaining customers. Yet, with only a few seconds to foster the customer’s trust, a poorly conducted outbound call can do more harm than good.
Offering a clear and motivating overview of how to make an immediate, positive impact, this course teaches learners the core tenets of an outbound call that help create a quality experience for the customer. After learning how to professionally open the call, ask questions, and listen, learners are taught how to prompt the call to action, gain the customer’s commitment, and control the call while adding value, and when and how to conclude it.
Use this course so all outbound callers engage your customers, professionally represent the company, and prompt the intended call to action.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 7 days to complete the course
Outbound call center employees or sales employees
- Call Opening, Asking Questions And Listening
- Call To Action, Gaining Commitment And Call Control
- Call Conclusion, Adding Value And Professionalism