Back Safety In Transportation And Warehouse Environments
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 15 to 25 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Closed Captioning
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
- Marcom, Ltd
Back injuries are a major cause of lost productivity and wages. This video training explores improving back safety in transportation and warehouse environments.
This training demonstrates how the back works. This video educates viewers about the proper ways to lift and carry items to protect their back. Viewers learn the importance of good posture.
Taking care of your back is important for both personal and work life. Use this video to educate employees about back safety.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 7 days to complete the course
All transportation and warehouse employees
- How The Back Works
- Types Of Back Injuries
- Better Posture For A Healthier Back
- How To Lift Things Safely
- Taking Care Of Your Back 24/7