Using Fire Extinguishers
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 16 to 26 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Closed Captioning
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
- Marcom, Ltd
A fire can occur at any type of workplace, and employees are the first on the scene to have a chance at putting it out. This fire safety training explores the safe way to use fire extinguishers.
This training explains how to use and maintain fire extinguishers. Viewers see examples of the proper way to use a fire extinguisher. This video explains different types of fires and the different types of fire extinguishers.
Using a fire extinguisher can prevent a small fire from becoming a major disaster. Use this video to educate employees about the proper use of fire extinguisher.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 7 days to complete the course
- How Fires Burn
- Classes of Fires
- Extinguisher Types: Dry Chemical and Carbon Dioxide
- Extinguisher Types: Water and Foam
- Using a Fire Extinguisher
- Maintaining Extinguishers in the Workplace