Fire Prevention in Healthcare Facilities
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 16 to 26 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Closed Captioning
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
- Marcom, Ltd
Over 5,000 fires a year are reported in healthcare facilities. This video training explores the best practices to prevent and manage a fire emergency in a healthcare facility.
This training explains fire hazards in health care facilities. Viewers see examples of the proper way to deal with a fire emergency. This video explains the different classes of fires and the correct way to extinguish each of them.
There are fire hazards that are more prevalent at healthcare facilities, and this course demonstrates how to mitigate them. Use this fire prevention training video to educate healthcare employees about preventing fires in the workplace.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 7 days to complete the course
All employees of healthcare facilities
- How Fires Burn
- Four Classes of Fires
- Dealing with an Emergency
- Patient Safety and Evacuation Procedures
- Fire Hazards in Healthcare Environments
- Controlling Electrical Hazards