Harassment: Handling A Sexual Harassment Investigation
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 20 to 27 minutes
- Video Format
- Standard Definition Wide
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Technologies, Inc.
- Original Content Producer
- Marcom, Ltd
The video training course teaches managers, supervisors and appropriate personnel how to address sexual harassment allegations and conduct and conclude a sexual harassment investigation. The online video details the employers' legal and ethical responsibilities when faced with allegations of sexual harassment.
The training discusses company policies forbidding sexual harassment while ensuring the proper procedures are followed if harassment occurs. The course illustrates the necessity of immediately starting an investigation when allegations are made and stresses the importance of maintaining the privacy of both the victim and the alleged harasser. The video teaches investigators how to document the allegations. This includes obtaining written statements and interviewing the parties involved and any potential witnesses.
The online course trains employees investigating a sexual harassment allegation how to conduct the investigation and resolve the situation in a fair, legal and ethical manner. This video helps employers reduce potential legal liabilities and create a positive more productive workplace.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 7 days to complete the course
- Your Company's Legal Responsibilities
- Preventing Sexual Harassment
- Conducting an Ethical Investigation
- Beginning the Investigation
- Documenting the Allegations
- Interviewing the Alleged Harasser and Witnesses
- Evaluating the Facts and Making A Decision