Scissor Lifts In Industrial And Construction Environments
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 23 to 33 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Closed Captioning
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
- Marcom, Ltd
When working on inside and outdoor construction sites, getting to high places sometimes requires a scissor lift. However, there are hazards associated with scissor lifts workers need to know about to stay safe and compliant with OSHA and ANSI.
Created to bring awareness to all employees who use or work near scissor lifts, this course teaches employees how to comply with scissor lift regulations while guarding against their potential hazards. Collectively, each of the 7 topical modules in this course gives workers a thorough working knowledge of ANSI and OSHA standards and regulations regarding scissor lifts and what is included in a scissor lift’s “Safe Use Program.”
Present this course to provide all employees with the basis for working compliantly and safely on and around scissor lifts.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 7 days to complete the course
All employees throughout the facility or construction site who work with or near scissor lifts.
- OSHA, ANSI And The MEWPs Standard
- Developing A "Safe Use Program"
- Types Of Lifts And Required Training
- Hazards Associated With Scissor Lifts
- Inspecting And Preparing To Use A Scissor Lift
- Operating A Scissor Lift
- Working On The Ground Near A Scissor Lift