OSHA General Industry: Flammable and Combustible Liquids
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 12 to 17 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration-OSHA
This video training course is for all employees who work around flammable and combustible liquids. It educates viewers about hazard identification, avoidance, and control.
The video explains the difference between flammable and combustible liquids. Viewers learn about flashpoints and the different classes of flammable and combustible liquids.
Use this video to educate employees about flammable and combustible liquids. Employees who understand how to work safely around flammable and combustible liquids help to improve the safety of the workplace.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 7 days to complete the course
All employees who may work around flammable and combustible liquids
- Flash Points and Flammable and Combustible Classifications
- Hazard Prevention
- Proper Storage
- Transfer Methods
- Safe Handling Fundamentals