OSHA Construction: Scaffolding Safety
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 21 to 28 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration-OSHA
Two out of three construction workers frequently work on scaffolds. Working with scaffolding exposes workers to dangerous hazards, including falls, bad planking, scaffold collapse, falling debris, and electrocution. By protecting workers from these and other hazards, an estimated $90 million in workdays lost could be saved.
Use this video to educate workers about scaffolds and safety.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 7 days to complete the course
- Fall Protection Requirements
- Safe Practices to Avoid Hazards
- Construction Requirements
- Access Requirements
- Suspended and Moving Scaffold Requirements
- Types of Scaffolds to Avoid
- The Competent Person and Training