Resolving Conflict When… Complete Collection
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 36 to 56 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Closed Captioning
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
Although conflicts within the workplace are inevitable, employees are often taken by surprise and not sure of how to respond when they happen. This training course illustrates ten common conflicts that occur, such as disagreements and criticism, along with practical ways to handle them.
Viewers are taught the probable motivations behind the conflict. For example, when a co-worker disagrees, there are three probable motives for doing so: 1. they see a flaw in the situation or idea; 2. they don’t like the person they are disagreeing with and want them to fail; or 3. they want to look good to their co-workers and managers. This course then teaches a technique showing how to respond to disagreements, whether motivated by a positive or negative argument. Each scenario shown presents an example of the right and wrong way to handle the situation.
Use this course on resolving conflict to learn empowering ways to respond to challenging situations at work.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 7 days to complete the course
Everyone in the workplace will benefit from this training course
- You’re Asked To Compromise Your Ethics
- Someone Disagrees With You
- Your Boss Doesn’t Notice Your Contributions
- It’s Someone Else’s Fault
- Someone Criticizes You
- A Team Member Is Uncooperative
- You Need To Break A Commitment
- Someone Breaks A Commitment
- A Co-Worker Is Too Social
- The Boss Keeps Changing Priorities