Team Building When… Complete Collection
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 45 to 65 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Closed Captioning
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
It is common for communication or interpersonal challenges to arise in the workplace. The way we handle these situations affects our business relationships and the overall success of the team. This course explores how to effectively handle a variety of interpersonal workplace challenges and demonstrates how employees can maximize team unity and employee relationships by responding correctly.
A plethora of skits and realistic scenarios are used to demonstrate potential ways of appropriately addressing issues in the workplace. Topics covered include a negative coworker, personality clashes, resistance to change, persuading a colleague, supporting a new team member, and being new on the job.
Utilize this course to help foster a deeper awareness of and competence in dealing with tough interpersonal situations in a professional environment.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 7 days to complete the course
Anyone working in a team environment at any size organization.
- A Co-Worker Is Negative
- You Have A Personality Clash With A Co-Worker
- Someone Resists Change
- You See An Opportunity To Do Things Better
- You Need Help With Work
- You Need To Persuade A Colleague
- You’re Asked To Host A Meeting
- There’s A New Team Member
- A Co-Worker Has An Embarrassing Problem
- You’re New On The Job