Anti Sexual Harassment Training
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 11 to 13 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
Organizations with clear policies addressing sexual harassment are more inclusive, which in turn, affects the longevity and success of the business.
This course discusses the nature of sexual harassment, especially in a workplace setting. It first defines sexual harassment, then discusses who can be a victim of sexual harassment behavior and how to respond if you face sexual harassment in the workplace.
Present this training to help all employees identify and respond to sexual harassment in the workplace.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 7 days to complete the course
This course is geared generally toward individuals employed at any level in an organization.
- What Is Sexual Harassment?
- Who Can Be A Victim Of Sexual Harassment
- What Should I Do If I Face Sexual Harassment At Workplace?