Courageous Conversations About Race
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 10 to 13 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
To be courageous is to do something despite being fearful. Many people avoid conversations about bias, racism, and white privilege because of the fear of not knowing what to say, being judged, or of change. This video training explores having courageous conversations about race.
This video training educates viewers about how to prepare for a courageous conversation. Viewers learn practical tips on how to have authentic conversations about race. This training discusses how to address conflict during the conversation.
Authentic conversations are the first step toward personal awakening and creating an environment where meaningful change can occur. Use this video to educate viewers about courageous conversations about race.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 7 days to complete the course
- How To Prepare For A Courageous Conversation
- What Are Practical Tips For Engaging In A Courageous Conversation?
- How To Address Conflict If It Arises During The Courageous Conversation