Effective Communications: Using Open-Ended Questions
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 8 to 10 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
In order to help their teams discover original solutions to corporate challenges, team leaders must demonstrate curiosity and active listening skills and then use them effectively in team meetings.
This course shows leaders how to acquire those skills by asking strategic open-ended questions in conversations and meetings. With an equal emphasis on the importance of listening well, this course teaches leaders what is meant by open-ended questions and the best practices for asking them.
Present this course so all team leaders learn how to encourage and enable employees to use open-ended questions in business meetings and understand why they are so vital.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 7 days to complete the course
Team leaders throughout the organization
- What Is An Open-Ended Question?
- The Art Of Asking Questions
- Getting Your Team On Board
- Advantages Of Asking Open-Ended Questions