Responding to Violent Behavior or An Active Shooter: To The Point
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 14 to 23 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Closed Captioning
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
- To The Point Communications, Inc.
Just like any other workplace emergency, surviving an incidence of workplace violence requires a good understanding of the facility’s emergency action plan. This training focuses on preventing and responding to incidents of workplace violence.
Understanding how to react in an emergency, especially an active shooter scenario is taught in this video. Prevention is also a part of this training. One aspect is recognizing severe changes in the behavior in an employee. Not all behavior is preventable, and therefore, it is important to know how to react in a violent situation. Active shooter situations are the worst-case scenario. Responding to an active shooter is necessary for survival. This course demonstrates to employees how respond in these situations, including how and when it is appropriate to run and/or hide. This multimedia training also gives specific tips on how to respond and work with law enforcement.
Knowing how to respond when confronted with workplace violence can prevent injuries and fatalities. Use this course to prepare employees to respond if violence breaks out at work.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 7 days to complete the course
- Being Prepared for a Violent Emergency
- Indicators of Potentially Violent Behavior
- Responding to Violent Behavior
- Responding to An Active Shooter
- Hiding from The Shooter
- Responding to Law Enforcement
- Fighting Back Against The Shooter